HomeFantasy Cricket Tips, Fantasy Cricket Previews, Fantasy Team PredictionBRI vs PIC Dream11 Prediction, Players Stats, Record, Dream11 Team, Playing 11...

BRI vs PIC Dream11 Prediction, Players Stats, Record, Dream11 Team, Playing 11 and Pitch Report — Match 3, Champions Week, ECL T10 2022

BRI vs PIC Dream11 Match Prediction with Players Stats and Record | BRI vs PIC Dream11 Fantasy Team and Playing 11 | Cartama Oval Pitch Report

Contents

Match and Live Streaming Details:

The 3rd match of Champions Week of European Cricket League T10 2022 will be played between Brigade and Pak I Care at the Cartama Oval in Spain on 14th March at 05:30 PM IST.

It will be live streamed on FanCode App and Website in India.

Weather Condition:

The temperature is forecasted to be 14°C. The humidity will be around 79% with a wind speed of 8 km/h. The climate will be rainy will have an 87% chance of precipitation.

Pitch Report of Cartama Oval, Spain:

Cartama Oval’s wicket is a neutral one. There will be assistance offered for both the batters and bowlers. The side batting first will aim for a score of more than 115 runs, which would be difficult for the opposition to chase.

Dream11 Fantasy Preview for BRI vs PIC:

On March 14th, Brigade and Pak I Care will be facing each other in the 3rd match of the Group E European Cricket League 2022 in Cartama Oval, Spain. Both teams will be playing their first match of the Champions week.

Brigade performed admirably in the Group B group stage matches. They finished in second place, earning 8 points in their account. They defeated the Royal Tigers by 7 wickets, with Adam McDaid scoring a match-winning 42-run knock in 18 deliveries. They’ll be looking to do the same in this game and come out on top.

On the other hand, Pak I Care had a spectacular campaign in the Group E group stage matches. They were unbeaten throughout the tournament and finished at the top of the points table with five wins in as many games. They would now attempt to recreate a similar scenario in the Champions week as well.

Squads to choose from BRI vs PIC:

Squad of Brigade

Ryan MacBeth, Andrew Britton (c), Adam McDaid, Iftikhar Hussain, David Barr, Ryan Barr, David Murdock, Nick Gray, Simon Olphert (wk), Oisín Reynolds, Ewan Wilson, Jack Hall

Squad of Pak I Care

Abid Mahboob, Muhammad Ihsan, Shehroz Ahmed, Muhammad Babar, Sikandar Ali, Majid Hanif, Muhammad Kamran, Atif Muhammad, Adeel Shafqat, Asad Abbas, Mohammad Yasin, Hassan Ali, Muhammad Mohtshim, Umair Ahmed

Probable Playing 11 of BRI vs PIC with Players Stats and Record:

Brigade Players Stats

Graeme McCarter-(M-9, R-224, W-2)

Ryan MacBeth-(M-92, R-92, W-9)

Andrew Britton (c)-(M-9, R-103, W-8)

Adam McDaid-(M-9, R-182, W-0)

Iftikhar Hussain-(M-9, R-0, W-12)

David Barr-(M-9, R-37, W-13)

Ryan Barr-(M-9, R-7, W-7)

David Murdock-(M-8, R-28, W-0)

Nick Gray-(M-9, R-2, W-0)

Simon Olphert (wk)-(M-9, R-6, W-0)

Oisín Reynolds-(M-0, R-0, W-0)

Pak I Care Players Stats

Abid Mahboob-(M-10, R-49, W-0)

Muhammad Ihsan-(M-10, R-151, W-0)

Shehroz Ahmed-(M-10, R-113, W-13)

Muhammad Babar-(M-10, R-255, W-14)

Sikandar Ali-(M-10, R-52, W-6)

Majid Hanif-(M-10, R-65, W-0)

Muhammad Kamran-(M-9, R-99, W-13)

Atif Muhammad-(M-9, R-22, W-5)

Adeel Shafqat-(M-9, R-3, W-6)

Asad Abbas-(M-7, R-14, W-0)

Mohammad Yasin-(M-6, R-24, W-0)

Top Picks from BRI vs PIC for Dream11 Fantasy Team:

Scoring 224 runs in nine matches, Graeme McCarter is presently the top scorer for the Brigade. He has also picked up two wickets.

Muhammad Babar has been the most valuable player from the Pak I care. With 255 runs and 14 wickets to his name, he is the highest scorer as well as the leading wicket-taker of his side.

Andrew Britton has made major contributions to both departments while leading the Brigade. He has scored 103 runs and also chipped in 8 wickets with the ball.  

Shehroz Ahmed has been a remarkable bowling allrounder for the Pak I Care. Having scalped 13 wickets and scored 113 runs, he is definitely a key addition to your fantasy team.

Muhammad Kamran will be a safe option from the Pak I care. He has scored 99 runs with the bat and also picked up 13 wickets. 

Dream11 C/VC choices from BRI vs PIC:

Small Leagues — Muhammad Babar, Muhammad Kamran, Iftikhar Hussain-I

Grand Leagues — Shehroz Ahmed

Dream11 Fantasy Team for BRI vs PIC:

Wicket keepers — M Ihsan

Batters — S Ali, D Murdock, A McDaid

All-rounders — M Kamran, S Ahmed, M Babar, I Hussain-I

Bowlers — A Muhammad, A Shafqat, D Barr

BRI vs PIC Dream11 Prediction, Players Stats, Record, Dream11 Team, Playing 11 and Pitch Report — Match 3, Champions Week, ECL T10 2022

Expert Tips:

Must try Shehroz Ahmed as C/VC in different combinations of GL.

Join our Telegram Channel to get final Dream11 Team of this match

Join our Telegram channel to get Final Dream11 Teams and Cricket Insights

admin
adminhttp://cricketfacts.in
By Choice and not by Chance.. Exploring the world of Fantasy Cricket since 4+ Years..!🔥
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments